What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Details
- Other Relevant Demographic Information
- Information in Regards to Market Survey and/or Offers
What Do We Do With the Gathered Information?
We use the provided information to understand your needs and hence, provide premium quality services to you. The information is utilized for:
- Internal Record Maintenance
- Improving our Products and Services
- Sending Periodical Mails in Regards to New products, Special offers or Other Information Which You may Find Interesting
- Market research
- No Trial App Offers Shal be Entertained During Offer Period.
- The app will be built according to the default functionality provided by the MageNative team.
- Any Type of change or Customization in App other than default functionality will charge $15 and $20 for Magento 1 and Magento 2 respectively.
- After purchase and completely providing details, the app will be delivered within one business day.
- No source code shall be provided until paid for it.
- You will get Apk and Ipa when the app is built.
- We Have No Refund Policy.
- Special prices and discount are meant for support period only they shall not be entertained after the expiration of support period.
We are committed to protecting your information from any unauthorized access. In order to safeguard and secure the online collected information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial checks.
As you are aware that during the course of web browsing, most browsers automatically accept cookies that allow respective site owners to provide you a personalized experience on any of your further visits. Nevertheless, you can decline cookies with certain changes made to your browser settings.
We use traffic log cookies for statistical analysis in order to tailor it your needs. Once the purpose is achieved, the required data is immediately removed from our system. In fact, cookies further our objective to allow you take complete advantage of our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal Information Control
You may choose to restrict collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- When you are prompted to fill up a form on our site, select the checkbox that allows for information disclosure for non-marketing reasons
- In case you have, at any point in time, agreed for information disclosure for marketing purpose, you can alter the preference by simply writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, if you provide your consent to us to share the information, we will endeavor to send you such promotional offers concerning the parties which we regard to be of interest to you.
You may request details of your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act (DPA), 1998. In such an event, you are required to pay a small fee.
If you require updating information provided by you, please write to us at the above-mentioned e-mail address. We will promptly do the needful.